Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Significant Miller B Nor'easter Apr 3rd-4th OBS

wxeyeNH

6 minutes ago, tunafish said:

Before we get any real obs going...for the love of god, throw out a white piece of wood or even a cutting board for your snow measurements.  

Pains me to see deck railing and driveway measurements (cough cough astro' 'joyer)

Joe blow on facebook? fine, whatever.  You weenies?  For shame.

It’s hard to see but this is my PWS set up. I mounted it on a white board off the corner of my deck using shelving brackets. It’s 7’-8’ off the ground. It’s not perfect but does a decent job. I also have an NWS employee who lives not far from me and I check my measurements with what they report when the PNS comes out. Usually within about a half inch either way. 

IMG_4025.jpeg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mreaves said:

It’s hard to see but this is my PWS set up. I mounted it on a white board off the corner of my deck using shelving brackets. It’s 7’-8’ off the ground. It’s not perfect but does a decent job. I also have an NWS employee who lives not far from me and I check my measurements with what they report when the PNS comes out. Usually within about a half inch either way. 

IMG_4025.jpeg

Nice!  My comment wasn't directed towards you (or your deck railing) - I've seen you post that before with your PWS.  I do however see a lot of straight up deck railing measurements.  

15 minutes ago, tunafish said:

Before we get any real obs going...for the love of god, throw out a white piece of wood or even a cutting board for your snow measurements.  

Pains me to see deck railing and driveway measurements (cough cough astro' 'joyer)

Joe blow on facebook? fine, whatever.  You weenies?  For shame.

Will the Lifetime table of science suffice?

20240403_135239compressed.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

15 minutes ago, Chrisrotary12 said:

Car thermometer:

Nashua: 39 rain

Manchester: 37 rain maybe a few something else

This whole thing is going to end up a sea of suck for many. 
Believe me, I am all for paint peeling accumulating sleet tonight but I’m just not sure we get there.