Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April 2024 Disco- SNE’s favorite month

HoarfrostHubb

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I’d feel a lot better if I was Hunch and Ineedsnow. Probably screwed south of there . Persistence forecasting . Can’t go wrong anymore with it 

Yea well it's also April  so a safe call....for now  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Because in January or February this is a crushing for everyone...even down to the coast. 

Early April...probably going to be interior/elevation 

Would have been great 4-6 weeks ago, This is useless having snow in April, Trying to go fishing, Not going to place tire chains on the boat trailer.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Would have been great 4-6 weeks ago, This is useless having snow in April, Trying to go fishing, Not going to place tire chains on the boat trailer.

I'm with you. I don't want to be tracking snow right now. I just want warmer/nicer weather. That tease we had earlier in the month propelled my brain right to warmer weather. If we didn't have that I may be more inclined to hope this could turn into a crushing...even for me :lol: 

Just now, HoarfrostHubb said:

Same.  I'm moving into Sping mode

Once i parked the sled, It was over for me, Perfect example right here of why you don't go riding in late march when the thaw had already been underway.

IMG_4396.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Then maybe follow up with a system that brings 2-3” of rain and DP’s in the 50’s? 
Really get that spring freshet going. 

What looked to be a mild flood season due to lack of snow looks like it may get pretty nasty if northern areas see another 2' of snow.