• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Saturday February 16th - Another CT/ Cape special?

Sey-Mour Snow

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

As rat as this winter is.. there’s been snowcover for almost all of Jan and Feb , minus a few days here and there. I can’t give snowcover a rat F. Also I noticed in the picture there is a bright red cardinal up on the power line . St Louis?

2dOQUlM.jpegDcobMxT.jpeg

F-

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

As rat as this winter is.. there’s been snowcover for almost all of Jan and Feb , minus a few days here and there. I can’t give snowcover a rat F. Also I noticed in the picture there is a bright red cardinal up on the power line . St Louis?

2dOQUlM.jpegDcobMxT.jpeg

Beautiful! 

It’s significantly better than last year here. Now the bar was so low from last year, I expected this. But at least she’s trying this year some. Still not good, but better.   If we can get the end of the week potential to work out ….the grade will improve for me. 

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Dude in PA has had 2’ in a week.

I’m glad we were able to suppress the pattern to get people south of us involved. Now we can miss in all directions. 

But hey, at least it isn’t more rain. :stein:

• Thanks 1

Last year there was no hope here in CT while other places at least had something. This year it’s the opposite. It’s still pretty terrible regionally and I feel for those being left out—knew that feeling all too well last year.

Hopefully next week produces for us all.

• Like 1

Just now, WxWatcher007 said:

Last year there was no hope here in CT while other places at least had something. This year it’s the opposite. It’s still pretty terrible regionally and I feel for those being left out—knew that feeling all to well last year.

When was the last region-wide mauling? Feb '21?

Just now, WxWatcher007 said:

Last year there was no hope here in CT while other places at least had something. This year it’s the opposite. It’s still pretty terrible regionally and I feel for those being left out—knew that feeling all to well last year.

Had the same feeling last year. Two years in a row. Hope we torch here on out.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Ya, been even tougher where you’re at this year. Anthony in NYC might be ahead of you now? 

I had 6.5 before this event.  A spotter next to where I live just measured 8 inches so if that's the case then I'm at 14.5 for the winter. 

I will measure shortly

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Hope we torch here on out.

This is the way. 

Have you been up to CH this winter? It’s probably been meh up there the past couple of weeks with mostly old stale snow, but January wasn’t bad. 

Just now, dendrite said:

This is the way. 

Have you been up to CH this winter? It’s probably been meh up there the past couple of weeks with mostly old stale snow, but January wasn’t bad. 

Not yet. Busy with weekend stuff. Completely exhausted and defeated. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, TalcottWx said:

287499111_Screenshot_20240217_080655_Gallery-min(1).thumb.jpg.a1fb9394b13aea0ccbacdd5cc7210e7e.jpg

We took this little lady home from the hospital, so I'm hanging and watching the snow fall with her, and trying to let mom get some sleep upstairs. 

It's going to be fun having her birthdays every year at peak snow climo. 

Beautiful.  What a great dad and husband.  Very Happy for you Jay.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TalcottWx said:

287499111_Screenshot_20240217_080655_Gallery-min(1).thumb.jpg.a1fb9394b13aea0ccbacdd5cc7210e7e.jpg

1" New Weatogue at 7am.

We took this little lady home from the hospital, so I'm hanging and watching the snow fall with her, and trying to let mom get some sleep upstairs. 

Can you post the pic of you holding her with your shirt off?

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, TalcottWx said:

1" New Weatogue at 7am.

This is so awesome!!!  All that hair…

we have 2 coming in May.  Can’t wait!

• Like 2