Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2024 Valentines Day Who the Hell Knows - Comeback Thread

DDweatherman

2 minutes ago, Interstate said:

Yeah. And if you notice most people don’t care about this threat because the people that know are not posting. 

Youre insulting us for just tracking the model runs. I’m just trying to see if we can will a storm back. It’s not gonna snow most likely but why not see what the output looks like 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, yoda said:

Are you going to say the same to Terpeast?

He didn’t post that he has “moved on.” He just gave his opinion.  But sure, if makes you happy.  

Hey Terpeast, or anyone for that matter, why post in a thread to tell us you have moved on?  Just leave the thread.  We will figure out that you have moved on all by ourselves.  And then the only people left in the thread can track in peace without being heckled by the ones who say they moved on but clearly have not.

• Weenie 1

7 hours ago, WesternFringe said:

He didn’t post that he has “moved on.” He just gave his opinion.  But sure, if makes you happy.  

Hey Terpeast, or anyone for that matter, why post in a thread to tell us you have moved on?  Just leave the thread.  We will figure out that you have moved on all by ourselves.  And then the only people left in the thread can track in peace without being heckled by the ones who say they moved on but clearly have not.

If I think that this is going be north of us, do you not want me to say it? Just… be silent?

I’m sorry but that’s not how I roll. If I think it, I’m gonna say it. Just be grateful that I’m not going to repeat it every 5 minutes like some others do

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Terpeast said:

If I think that this is going be north of us, do you not want me to say it? Just… be silent?

I’m sorry but that’s not how I roll. If I think it, I’m gonna say it. Just be grateful that I’m not going to repeat it every 5 minutes like some others do

And I had  just replied to you with a little bit of sarcastic humor about looking forward to our Pd 3 fail lol.

Getting a little chippy in here. :lol:

We need snow stat

• Haha 2