• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

Just now, CoastalWx said:

Yeah blows up offshore. Good look for like region acrually.

Yeah I thought I was gonna get like an 18-burger that run when I saw what aloft looked like at 51 hours but then it didn’t really show up on QPF. 

Speed of this system is what is keeping me from going fully crazy bullish IMBY. I feel good about 8-12 but still potential for higher if we can pseudo-stall it for like 2 hours during the capture. GFS didn’t really allow that. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Always tell your pre storm angst. You get ornery. 

Feel the same about your optimism sometimes. Can’t just sit back and smile when the inevitable is right in your face .. I haven’t been wrong yet with every storm falling apart here since 2021..  when things look good I’ll be positive when they don’t I’ll note the possible negatives. 

I said pretty clearly I feel pretty damn good and optimistic for a widespread 3”+ south and 6”+ 84 north. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Feel the same about your optimism sometimes. Can’t just sit back and smile when the inevitable is right in your face .. I haven’t been wrong yet with every storm falling apart here since 2021..  when things look good I’ll be positive when they don’t I’ll note the possible negatives. 

I said pretty clearly I feel pretty damn good and optimistic for a widespread 3”+ south and 6”+ 84 north. 

Woah I was joking calm down Nostradamus

3 minutes ago, weathafella said:

I'm a little spooked by the GFS bl.

As long as we have been weenies and as long as it has existed the GFS absolutely blows with BL temps winter after winter. You are far enough off the water. I see blizzard conditions in your future.  Sure you may spit rain but once the omega arrives it's pound town. Same as the Nellie's in CT. Massive CCB