• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

Just now, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Much juicier yes , heaviest axis north though, I'd like to see that settle down over us tomorrow .. Not really worried with so much guidance south.. 

I think my point was it(EPS) increased here from 6z.  I don’t need to jack pot, I like where where I am at the moment, and have for a while.  Let’s do it. 

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

I think my point was it(EPS) increased here from 6z.  I don’t need to jack pot, I like where where I am at the moment, and have for a while.  Let’s do it. 

Not about jacking, the further north it is the more mixing for southern 3rd of CT, you are just far enough north to be pretty solid no matter what unless this just goes wagons north.. 

• Thanks 1

I didn't think so but shit if the Euro isn't trying for a 16" in just 4 or 5 hours here.  wow. It's got an absolute PWAT loaded CCB clearly channeling from ~ Marblehead to Framingham, with strong winds now too. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Typhoon Tip said:

I didn't think so but shit if the Euro isn't trying for a 16" in just 4 or 5 hours here.  wow. It's got an absolute PWAT load CCB clearly channeling from ~ Marblehead to Framingham with strong winds now too

Yea, I think on that run the most intense weather combo is just south of me, but I am near the max snowfall because the areas to the south are more marginal to start.

8 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Its a better storm overall with more N stream insert, but its just that the very best shifted north.

we don't want too much more N stream interaction though, could really cause some issues, no? bring it north, but possibly slow it some?

The partial phasing, as opposed to a full phase was discussed yesterday which would be problematic for many if it was a full one a little bit of something is better than a lot in this instance, there has not been any run so far that have fully phased this this so I’m doubting that that’s even gonna happen