• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monitoring the 29th/30th for significant impact coastal redevelopment - confidence only medium for now but is trending favorably.

Typhoon Tip

16 minutes ago, jbenedet said:

I think part II is the focus for just about all except northern berks and southern VT, which cash in on both.

Part II will produce in most areas but she’s going to be racing east at that point, so expectations need to be low, especially with BL temps hovering at/just above freezing throughout.

Yeah. I wasn’t expecting much if anything before noon or so 

1 minute ago, tavwtby said:

it's now snowing here, my street ranges from 865' at the bottom to over 1k' up the road, I literally saw it snowing up there and watched it move down

That's awesome, i love to experience things like that with changeovers/mixing. Last year there was a storm i was able to drive back and forth through the rain/snow line within a few hundred feet by just turning the corner and going up the street. Please lmk what your final is after all is said and done tonight, anyone else in CT any reports big or small would be appreciated, thanks!

32.0 degrees here this morning. Big contrast in ice cover from Friday evening's event on higher terrain. Trees right outside my back deck at 890ft are ice free. The hillside in the background is covered in ice at just over 2000ft. Hoping for a good event here. To improve snow ratios, I plan on running around outside with a flyswatter in order to carefully caress each snowflake and set it down with the gentlest of touch.

Icy Hill.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

What an absolute deluge yard is flooded for the 30th time this winter. .97” in 6 hours.  16” of rain since Dec 1 and 6.1” of snow. 

Yeah, pretty much done with rain at this point; I don’t think the rain totals over the last few months get enough talk

1 minute ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

What an absolute deluge yard is flooded for the 30th time this winter. .97” in 6 hours.  16” of rain since Dec 1 and 6.1” of snow. 

Just ******* awful. I’m not home but I’m at 36.4° and .35” of rain so far. Assuming it’s still raining there with the HFD obs still showing rain. :axe: 

• Haha 1