• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monitoring the 29th/30th for significant impact coastal redevelopment - confidence only medium for now but is trending favorably.

Typhoon Tip

11 minutes ago, DavisStraight said:

Your town has a place that's 1100 elev and you didn't build a house there?

Bald hill . I took Ray, Will , and Scooter thru there years ago when we went to NBC studio to see Ryan Hammertime . It’s about 1100’ at the tower .. maybe a bit lower . There are houses there. It’s the next ridge top over from to the ENE . Two minute drive . It was in December and we had 3” OTG. Got to Weha and there was nothing except a trade in the mulch 

3 hours ago, weathafella said:

The elephant in the room:  temperatures are well above normal in NNE to the Canadian border.  Not what sne wants to see the day before a storm.

Having said that, when I left Island Pond, VT at 3:30 there was light snow part of the was to Derby and 91 south. But your point stands, even the snow up there was mashed potatoes. 

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

If downtown HFD gets more than me like that shows, I’ll eat my shorts 

Yeah, we toss. Think you and Steve are solidly in the 3-6 zone. I'm 1-3, and the southern folks are praying to tickle an inch or two. This is one time I'd enjoy busting too low statewide. 

• Thanks 1