• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monitoring the 29th/30th for significant impact coastal redevelopment - confidence only medium for now but is trending favorably.

Typhoon Tip

10 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

It’s warm. Looks like the cmc. Toss the clowns. More like 2-4” along 84 in wct. 

I wouldn't toss the clowns verbatim 84 north .. It's like 1-2" rates for a few hours 32-33 degrees .. But it's the euro and it's 18z that won't verify so who cares lol just analyzing for fun 

18 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

The EPS has been pretty jumpy too for an ensemble.. Our first storm of the year when you got 18" .. It had my area in the 8-10" zone right up until game-time until the rug got pulled out and everything shifted north.. 

that low end of the range(8”) came very close to verifying here (7.75” warning event) though… so that wasn’t that bad here anyway.  But for sure, it’s so jumpy now. 

16 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

I wouldn't toss the clowns verbatim 84 north .. It's like 1-2" rates for a few hours 32-33 degrees .. But it's the euro and it's 18z that won't verify so who cares lol just analyzing for fun 

It looks very marginal here but I trust your analysis. Still, I see the Wagons north coming next 36hrs.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

What I mean is that’s not the final solution imo. This is going to change some more. Whether it’s good or bad..who knows? But it’s not done changing. 

That i agree with, But its going to have to start showing something more positive here soon or this will be another meh event,

• Like 2

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Peak winter climo and we continue to fight and claw our way for every 1C reduction. 

We missed on the good pattern…just bad gugu unfortunately. Now we have a bad airmass, with a system trying to approach…shit happens man. Sucks. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

It looks very marginal here but I trust your analysis. Still, I see the Wagons north coming next 36hrs.

You bet the wagons will be coming north once I start running these models from the Cray in my basement. You're lucky that the 00z 3km NAM currently running is trying to knock power out at my house for the rest of the 2020's. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Weenie 1