• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monitoring the 29th/30th for significant impact coastal redevelopment - confidence only medium for now but is trending favorably.

Typhoon Tip

46 minutes ago, jbenedet said:

GEFS type solution makes the most sense. 

Currently MJO warm phase state and PNA neutral and ++NAO but cold and suppression is still fighting very strong over northeast and SE Canada. Very El Niño esque. Can’t build a ripping WAR for shit.

Now, for this disturbance, jack up the PNA ridge allowing that CP airmass and UL height field to dip south over New England and western Atlantic and it’s major suppression. This is further compounded by the fact that there’s very limited baroclonity in the airmass which the disturbance originates, no countervailing forcing to build the downstream UL height field.

I knew this would be coming at some point. Everyone zigs and the pope zags. Predictable as the day is long.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

I knew this would be coming at some point. Everyone zigs and the pope zags. Predictable as the day is long.

He’s had some really bad calls in the past from riding the gfs so we’ll see, if the gfs shits the bed, if he will be around to witness his own walk of shame.

I think the gfs is plausible though but I’m not discounting something more consolidated. Just Not buying the 12z euro though. Something more of middle ground makes sense. 

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

Suddenly Dryslot and Dendy are posting and excitable after silence for days. When that happens it’s over in SNE . Congrats up north  

I was more excited a few days ago when I was getting jacked and it was a Sunday event. I’m pushing any Monday morning sloppy SNE seconds south.

29 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Twitter ftl

00Z EPS is even better than 18Z, 100% chance of 12+

1 minute ago, dendrite said:

I was more excited a few days ago when I was getting jacked and it was a Sunday event. I’m pushing any Monday morning sloppy SNE seconds south.

Thanks bud, you've stolen enough snow for a decade, let us have a win 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Last 24 hrs there's nothing to get excited about up here for that period, Maybe that changes going forward, I'll be up north riding Friday-Sunday so will have limited access.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Last 24 hrs there's nothing to get excited about up here for that period, Maybe that changes going forward, I'll be up north riding Friday-Sunday so will have limited access.

My river crossing is in. ITS 88 on CAR/PQI line. 

Stop by the tree house if you roll by!

ABLVV87tuuhmiV2F_ktDNNLZTW3zU8yZKp9iK6SmdfOB7YrAQDs5WFjuqlz6iLXkmsN1ix04j5WSRG5j0utrzNCJKUOWFqpxn9k-nqFcPdJEW098wrCDw1oYLe7-XL8wA-sjj-udV3CvBRczJjpRocdO6WcZB_DueoNYLy9amIPw566F64Czn6GJktDUQ0JK75Fg18hQRSL2lVxlZidPWWTMRprgNL_kMBASf0qUK_PTO0sorm0wB0b3G0MaGO1zSgcNf3EOQ0oza0qL0yrLgEm-a_2cYi_unP2mBLCk7JPiYWGazRM4hnCC-VubiU7Ytaswth2HvnZ0K-iIiGE7LliPMdpe6l5C2gskGOM32mL9Aaw1pcToZwH44EyXm4sL8qLHS_Rf0yp9TRipz3UdWEDDnGSxJKn1YQV0mqKc1g9ony_mTxTH5DgI8I81PY9_cU4Tv66xSvm3Z74T3YuF1YWRF9IMdd2UIMrx7TlVZ4CyCysPSch-YyOIVLXIE7T03k9I3P8LcMQrUHwerlNM0KCWVNPM60_pW1pNVUKXFfJ7v3MD3TeiHT5mEXHRthkRn8lMcfaEsW6ImR_t7kqz2ymNfWkOwLZdGVjbxkCNZdwCYv_vwFtysPtbY5msE1Mi5JY6sw94qmxCJeRqdUrJ9z2YRClA45_tofgYIIq-rk9TlSp0JNKBAtDkNgdIAJsnEFyQHlxklXdoM76Nhvph9uYgZfkq3lind68XCCZrAPHNqTNeAb9Typ5d-exyh0hWacFFSkdmtE2A_mqxHJbFHM-l-aBzXJ_Lo5TbCRK3Za_QESJicgbcxiMZJqALL7Y70M8I8U8jgGBEy_fJJ7nnJvnBNPGvDhcsbOjl7qpY-W3gh7Ces59xdjbWMU8bNeyzBW-YoLl7FQ=w1112-h667-s-no?authuser=0

• Like 2