• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Monitoring the 29th/30th for significant impact coastal redevelopment - confidence only medium for now but is trending favorably.

Typhoon Tip

16 minutes ago, brooklynwx99 said:

yes, the antecedent airmass is terrible, which is why a slower storm is better. colder air would rush in from the northern stream

Yeah this run is much slower. Even BOS is pushing upper teens when it's stops snowing

• Like 1

It's fighting the confluence at the end and it gets crunched a bit, but still a very nice event for most of SNE. It's in a pretty good spot at 4.5-5 days out since a bump north is fine from this position.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Oh wow now I see it, weird precip shield, best definitely SW rays favorite LBSW.. Northern Jersey gets crushed 

It don’t care about precip shields this far out. Slow the southern stream down enough for the northern stream to dive in and I’ll worry about finite details at D2.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

It's fighting the confluence at the end and it gets crunched a bit, but still a very nice event for most of SNE. It's in a pretty good spot at 4.5-5 days out since a bump north is fine from this position.

I was thinking that same thing…good spot for now…let it trend some as it will and bring it a tad further north.

• Like 1

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

It don’t care about precip shields this far out. Slow the southern stream down enough for the northern stream to dive in and I’ll worry about finite details at D2.

Well ya it's just the dying WCB and then the CCB starts so it looks funny.. But I love the look of the end/colder part of the storm .. kevins days and days 

• Like 1