Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 19th Storm OBS Thread

DCAlexandria

7 minutes ago, Terpeast said:

Checked that, definitely some back building along and just south of 66

Yes I would’ve thought for sure it was over but it’s coming down pretty good just really small flakes but lots of them

• Like 1

Just now, 87storms said:

Radar is inspiring for Frederick.

I'm super curious to how the next few hours play out. Will the shield stay intact with embedded bands of mod snow or will it be pulses with subsidence between bands? You're the eyes for the first pivot bands 

1 minute ago, Bob Chill said:

I'm super curious to how the next few hours play out. Will the shield stay intact with embedded bands of mod snow or will it be pulses with subsidence between bands? You're the eyes for the first pivot bands 

Light pixie dust under one of those subsidence areas

• Like 1

Challenge accepted. Once it gets light out, I’ll prob check things out again. I could see things staying light. Radar seems to have overshot or just not catching some of the lighter returns from these past couple events, for whatever reason (lower clouds, etc, not sure).