• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Monitoring first regional significant winter impact event. Magnitude likely tempered. At this time NE PA/SE NY and SNE primarily. Jan 7/8.

Typhoon Tip

10 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Time for a pope rising from ashes meme

thou I think he said suppressed and Mild

Lol... He did have it suppressed to the south.

One thing about the NAM ... I've seen several times a day or two before a storm where it had it too far north and would correct itself as a storm was going. I'm not sure I buy this super North trend on this model. I still think it's trended north but not this far. We shall see

Just now, Snowcrazed71 said:

Lol... He did have it suppressed to the south.

One thing about the NAM ... I've seen several times a day or two before a storm where it had it too far north and would correct itself as a storm was going. I'm not sure I buy this super North trend on this model. I still think it's trended north but not this far. We shall see

Oh totally , I’d believe it more if RGEM followed suit in 15 mins 

14 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

When the model runs are good there is a dopamine drip

But remember when they aren’t there is the weather weenie hot line, we are fully staffed give us a call ..before you scream at wife or kids . We have been there and we understand .

I’m comfortably numb after the dearth of winter weather us southern folks have endured for seemingly as long as I can remember.

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

He said whiff or rain. I guess when you say that you can't lose 80% of the time. :lol: 

When pope Benedick is right, he’s right for the wrong seasons. This ain’t even one of them though. He clearly and emphatically said whiff/ots while berating you/Will and others.

• Like 1

I'm hoping the 12Z runs settle it back down a bit from the NAM ( My gut is will come down a little from what the name showed and not be has North ).

If it does go more north, then we wait a little longer. That's all we have lol. It has been fun tracking the so far... I think it will still see a good four to eight inches in Connecticut

2 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

I miss West Hartford...certainly got screwed at times, but was pretty fortunate to have three 2' snow events. I hate it here in Springfield. I so can't wait to move back into CT. 

Funny. I used to live up in East longmeadow and then somers. Back in Plainville and How much happier back this way. Work in West Hartford and really love the area

• Like 1