• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monitoring first regional significant winter impact event. Magnitude likely tempered. At this time NE PA/SE NY and SNE primarily. Jan 7/8.

Typhoon Tip

2 hours ago, JoeSnowBOS said:

All Boston meteos saying mostly rain inside 95 with second half snow ranging from a Dusting to maybe 4 inches. Time will tell

1 hour ago, rgwp96 said:

IMG_3761.jpeg

TV mets say rain and up to 4" inside 95, yet Euro (and GFS) says those areas get the heaviest snow, clown map or not.  Other clowns say the same.  The same clown maps have no problem showing rain for the CMC, NAM and even the Ukie. 

1 hour ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Some of these guys are just streamlining clown maps like fentanyl....I can see Corey ODing and ending up in the ER...accordion and all.

We need the Swiss and herpes outputs like years past.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Let's talk about severe.  You guys will get this storm, and then the rain will melt it all leading to flooding.  Just the atmosphere pushing south as it does in the winter.  A redux of what happened here weeks ago.  Nice snow, bam heavy rain, double the qpf into the rivers.  Enjoy CT river valley 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, WestBabylonWeather said:

New England IPAs are my goto. I love treehouse and trillium. Drove up many times from LI

He doesn’t mess with those. He lives in the land of the Alchemist, Hill Farmstead and Lawson’s. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1