Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2024 -- Discussion

moneypitmike

1 minute ago, Syrmax said:

Looks like 60s and maybe a 70 for late January / early Feb once the west coast trough gets established. 

Agreed, I’ve been touting the upcoming warmth and unfortunately this is going to happen in MJO 3, just wait until we hit 4.  Very ugly pattern rest of the month where we aren’t even seasonably cold after massive cutters

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, qg_omega said:

Agreed, I’ve been touting the upcoming warmth and unfortunately this is going to happen in MJO 3, just wait until we hit 4.  Very ugly pattern rest of the month where we aren’t even seasonably cold after massive cutters

It's over and it never started. C'est la vie...

• Haha 1
  • Weenie 5

1 hour ago, qg_omega said:

Just like the MJO was going to stall in phase 7 in December..its been progressive all season. Its going to pass through the MC mid month and be favorable again late month. 60s in late January and early February makes zero sense.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Just like the MJO was going to stall in phase 7 in December..its been progressive all season. Its going to pass through the MC mid month and be favorable again late month. 60s in late January and early February makes zero sense.

I'm on board for a favorable late Jan and Feb. Plenty of arctic blocking, Pacific gets better, Nino climo. 

It's a long waiting game but we'll reap the rewards eventually.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, qg_omega said:

7 hours ago, Syrmax said:

It's over and it never started. C'est la vie...

Go home kids your Adderall is wearing off.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

That is how I feel...it will be a bit, but full stram ahead once closer to Feb.

Good lord does anyone look at teleconnections.  I mean all signs point to the entire USA enveloped in cold air. All negative Telles 

• Like 1

Stinks that the euro seems like it nailed 1/10….it also was the one that really wanted 1/7 too over a week out. Maybe it’s getting It’s mojo back. 

1/10-1/17 is def cutter risk but maybe we’ll get a SWFE too around mid-month. Pattern does look to improve though later on which would fit with Nino climo anyway. 

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Stinks that the euro seems like it nailed 1/10….it also was the one that really wanted 1/7 too over a week out. Maybe it’s getting It’s mojo back. 

1/10-1/17 is def cutter risk but maybe we’ll get a SWFE too around mid-month. Pattern does look to improve though later on which would fit with Nino climo anyway. 

Save a horse. Horse runs best in winter with big ticket purses. A week of shit weather then we are off to the races. Our favorite week of Jan will feature Ray's KU. More and more plausible with the teleconnections lining up let's Feb 69 this bitch with neg PNA EPO AO NAO

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Save a horse. Horse runs best in winter with big ticket purses. A week of shit weather then we are off to the races. Our favorite week of Jan will feature Ray's KU. More and more plausible with the teleconnections lining up let's Feb 69 this bitch with neg PNA EPO AO NAO

Post 1/10 doesn’t look that bad in NNE might be some chances