Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
January 2024 -- Discussion

moneypitmike

9 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Lol why are you so obsessed with Jan 4/5 I think everyone gave up on that.  It's on life support(1/30 ensembles show even advisory) but this storm can still help create the 50/50 for the Jan 7 Storm. 

It's like reading a child having a tantrum over something that happened 3 days ago. OTS Pope was a classic though. 2nd best blizzard of my life.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Don't be surprised if it doesnt.

Lol…when there was nothing to show, we had the same old peeps whining and crying inconsolably.  Now that we’re tracking potential threats, they’re whining that a day 11 who knows what washes anything we get away. Some Folks are absolutely unhinged. 

26 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Don’t worry, even if we get one of these to snow somewhere, it’ll be wiped out by the 10th with the Rainer to Canada 

God…you must great to party with, said nobody ever!  Holy shit you’re unreal.  

Who gives a flying shit what 1/10-11 brings?  If it’s even there by the time that day arrives. And if it is, who knows what form it will have?  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, George001 said:

Am I the only one still watching the 4th? It is too far SE on the models and has been trending in the wrong direction, but it’s still 4 days out. It’s a long shot, but I’m not writing it off yet. 

No, but you are the only one not reading the Popes thoughts on that. he is the only one still giving the PBP on that.

5 minutes ago, Torch Tiger said:

Yeah concerns 1/7-8.  I'd like to see at least a few ensemble members with hugger/amped setups to feel confident this isn't going whiff

Most GEPS members are interior hits for 1-7 as well as several GEFS members .. Euro op last night was an interior hit.. I'd say right now risks are 60% south and 40% its a hugger.. 

3 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Most GEPS members are interior hits for 1-7 as well as several GEFS members .. Euro op last night was an interior hit.. I'd say right now risks are 60% south and 40% its a hugger.. 

How many have the low cutting close to or into SNE? That's what I am asking/saying.  I know many members hit the interior nicely but I'm talking about the sfc and ml low tracks

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Torch Tiger said:

How many have the low cutting close to or into SNE? That's what I am asking/saying.  I know many members hit the interior nicely but I'm talking about the sfc and ml low tracks

I don’t think I’d want a southern stream system cutting inland in model guidance 7 days out. I’d much rather need a little bump north. 

• Like 4