Total Members
    Most Online
    EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
January 2024 -- Discussion

moneypitmike

24 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Feel bad for those that went with “no changes”.

*this is not a football spike post

December wold be forgotten about in short order if these work out.  Exactly as we tried to tell some it would, if things improved.  Not a definite on any of this yet, but it’s a very nice trend.  Hold tight gentlemen. We track. 

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

December wold be forgotten about in short order if these work out.  Exactly as we tried to tell some it would, if things improved.  Not a definite on any of this yet, but it’s a very nice trend.  Hold tight gentlemen. We track. 

If I am right, one of these should work out...and I am the most confident this year of the 10 seasonal efforts, so it should work out. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

If I am right, one of these should work out...and I am the most confident this year of the 10 seasonal efforts, so it should work out. 

I’d be more than happy with one working out. I’ve never been greedy, so I’ll take anything even half way decent at this point.  

My point was more for the whining lil beotches writing off January, and some were even ready to throw out Feb too lmao, who were ready to hang themselves because December blew rats.  

• Like 3

Not ready to throw all cards on the table yet, but at least this should be a fun week of weather tracking. Whenever you have energy and a potential storm showing up during a period which long-range and teleconnections suggest the pattern could be favorable it is always a positive. We track and discuss. 

• Like 6