• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Autumn 2023

58 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Not sure the talent currently is better, but it's definitely addition by subtraction. 

Agreed.  Distraction gone at least. Guess we have to wait until the trade deadline in Feb. to see if Morey's plan to flip the accumulated draft picks for an impact player comes to fruition.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jonesy56 said:

Agreed.  Distraction gone at least. Guess we have to wait until the trade deadline in Feb. to see if Morey's plan to flip the accumulated draft picks for an impact player comes to fruition.  

Yep, I think this was a move to set up future moves. Just cleared up a whole bunch of cap space to go get a big time free agent next summer as well. 

• Like 1

It’s been awhile since I’ve gotten a post on here… summer and fall are usually pretty busy for me. But I’ll be getting back to posting more regularly again.

Certainly can’t miss possibly having some first flakes to observe overnight. Been watching the band of precip in western PA getting closer. It’s mostly clear currently and temp/dewpoint has fallen back to 32/29ºF. 

• Like 6

It’s been awhile since I’ve gotten a post on here… summer and fall are usually pretty busy for me. But I’ll be getting back to posting more regularly again.
Certainly can’t miss possibly having some first flakes to observe overnight. Been watching the band of precip in western PA getting closer. It’s mostly clear currently and temp/dewpoint has fallen back to 32/29ºF. 

My yard is white. Was surprised.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Like 3