Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July Discobs 2023

George BM

31 minutes ago, SnowtoRain said:

Delaware rain totals from DEOS: http://www.deos.udel.edu/

DEOS is a great resource. Does MD have something similar? 

Statewide mesonet is in process. We're currently selecting sites statewide and hopefully will be getting physical stations jn the ground in the next 10 to 14 months.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

I’m surprised but LWX up the ante for me for this afternoon going with 70% chance of rain, and even using the phrase heavy rain. Up from 40% earlier. I guess they are invested in the line the hrrr had forming.

16z hrrr says what line? 

I think we’re pretty much done, save for an isolated tstorm somewhere south of here

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nw baltimore wx said:

I’m surprised but LWX up the ante for me for this afternoon going with 70% chance of rain, and even using the phrase heavy rain. Up from 40% earlier. I guess they are invested in the line the hrrr had forming.

1 hour ago, Terpeast said:

16z hrrr says what line? 

I think we’re pretty much done, save for an isolated tstorm somewhere south of here

In the pm update, down to a more realistic 30% chance.

Turned out to be partly cloudy here. More humid than I expected. Maybe the front can squeeze out a surprise storm for Frederick, though I’m not counting on it. Pretty impressive bust for this area. Flood watch hoisted and prob got less than 0.1” total the last 3 days lol.

1 minute ago, nj2va said:

Nice breeze and humidity has gone down. Turning into a nice evening to enjoy cocktails in the backyard and deal with my Sunday scaries. 

Summer Sundays are the best for teachers. But fall is the worst. Watching the 4PM football games and then getting triggered by the ticking stopwatch of “60 Minutes” sucks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic