Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July 2023

Stormlover74

16 minutes ago, SACRUS said:

40 away from last years total

Not going to get to last year's totals unless there are one or two extended long heatwaves in August. The pattern right now is not favorable for that but it's not impossible because there's no really cool air behind the cold fronts and we have a strengthening WAR.

WX/PT

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Wxoutlooksblog said:

Not going to get to last year's totals unless there are one or two extended long heatwaves in August. The pattern right now is not favorable for that but it's not impossible because there's no really cool air behind the cold fronts and we have a strengthening WAR.

WX/PT

Totally agree was kidding to the other end of the spectrum.  Can see adding 5 of 7 of the next days. 3 at NYC (park(

• Like 1

93 degrees here right now, but it doesn't feel oppressive with the dewpoint at 60. 

There will be some activity thursday night and friday, but it doesn't look like a widespread major event. Hopefully we'll get a downpour here. I watered the garden yesterday because it was already starting to get dry again. We really missed out on that last event, so hopefully we'll get something friday or over the weekend. 

14 minutes ago, winterwx21 said:

93 degrees here right now, but it doesn't feel oppressive with the dewpoint at 60. 

There will be some activity thursday night and friday, but it doesn't look like a widespread major event. Hopefully we'll get a downpour here. I watered the garden yesterday because it was already starting to get dry again. We really missed out on that last event, so hopefully we'll get something friday or over the weekend. 

Was hoping Saturday would be dry as we have an outdoor event that evening but looks iffy now 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, winterwx21 said:

DPs are modeled to go up overnight tonight when we are back with the 70 DPs by Friday

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Stormlover74 said:

Was hoping Saturday would be dry as we have an outdoor event that evening but looks iffy now 

And I see 12z Euro is pretty active for friday and sunday, but mostly dry for saturday. Hopefully it'll work out that way. 

Anyway right now I leaving for the Seaside Heights boardwalk. Gonna be a nice night to see fireworks. 

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, SACRUS said:

Totally agree was kidding to the other end of the spectrum.  Can see adding 5 of 7 of the next days. 3 at NYC (park(

For the park--Today, tomorrow (50% chance), Friday probably not possible severe wx, Saturday 40% chance, Sunday possible severe wx,  Monday 40% chance, Tuesday 50% chance and possible severe wx. Cooler 19th-20th or 21st. 

WX/PT

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, winterwx21 said:

models wet through Sunday but it will be convective so hit/miss etc

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Wxoutlooksblog said:

For the park--Today, tomorrow (50% chance), Friday probably not possible severe wx, Saturday 40% chance, Sunday possible severe wx,  Monday 40% chance, Tuesday 50% chance and possible severe wx. Cooler 19th-20th or 21st. 

WX/PT

Cool shot already looking warmer 19th-21st. WAR holds strong. Maybe it waits for the clipper comes in behind it the 21st-22nd.

WX/PT

ec-fast_z500_mslp_us_9.png

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, winterwx21 said:

And I see 12z Euro is pretty active for friday and sunday, but mostly dry for saturday. Hopefully it'll work out that way. 

Anyway right now I leaving for the Seaside Heights boardwalk. Gonna be a nice night to see fireworks. 

Friday is our day here locally…Sunday looks to be interior again