Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
June 2023 Summer Begins

Damage In Tolland

1 hour ago, Typhoon Tip said:

I dunno ...  it's 73/60 here with mostly sunny skies at the moment. Little if any noticeable wind. 

Yet there's this steady diet of grousing being served by y'allz when I came back in.

I think there's a tendency here to hide in the virtual realm provided by the internet, ...get obsessed, then get angry that it's not creating a the virtual impression you want.

rather than just experiencing reality?

Take face off portable access device and/or PC and go outside and enjoy.

you must be new here

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

It’s been a top 10 day up here, though starting to cloud over more.  I just post from the Picnic Tables.

77/48 at 36% RH recorded in the valley.

Another mostly cloudy day, now 15 of 20 days this month with the other 5 PC.  Afternoon showers missing us so far.  Took a walk down the club snomo trail on our woodlot, and the ground is wetter/squishier than after the fall rains.  Beaucoup ferns that I batted away so I could find the driest footing - now I'm waiting for the ticks to crawl out.  I checked what I could w/o a full strip and saw none but even when I do that, usually one or two will show up.  Still a nice cool day for a walk, though dews are 50s rather than your 40s.

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Doesn’t dew much if it’s cloudy and rainy. Hopefully we can have some 88/74 days.

I truly believe DIT when he says he doesn’t care about the temp, as long as the dew is up, he’s in his glory.  74/72? He’s happier than a pig in shit as the windows condense and start dripping water.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Your high heat call in Jeopardy 

I didn’t call high heat. I said 75% of the days AOA going forward from Thursday.   MEX shows temperatures reasonably above normal for the weekend.   All we need is to exceed 80. I expect that most days.  Once we get 10 days out from now we’ll need a few ticks higher.  And with the dews it certainly will be above normal for the mean.

Nothing shows all day stratiform rain.

3 hours ago, weathafella said:

Looks summery for the weekend.  Warm humid with showers and thunderstorms.  Cousin in from NJ-rare day of day drinking.

Jerry FTW. My how things have flipped medium and long range. Deep summer is here. Lots of dews and sheets stuck to sweaty bodies at night for the few uninstalled’s .. and leather couches getting up and walking with folks as they stand . Dryslot will be naked and free in this warmth 

XSN0md6.jpg20tLqc9.jpg

38 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

I truly believe DIT when he says he doesn’t care about the temp, as long as the dew is up, he’s in his glory.  74/72? He’s happier than a pig in shit as the windows condense and start dripping water.

I just wants some days in the 80s. Beach weather and summer vibe. This has been depressing AF. 

20 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I just wants some days in the 80s. Beach weather and summer vibe. This has been depressing AF. 

It usually is somewhat delayed and remember it’s very early-in all my years here i never hit the beach before July.

17 minutes ago, weathafella said:

It usually is somewhat delayed and remember it’s very early-in all my years here i never hit the beach before July.

Coastal Summer arrives on schedule 21st on. Hated lifeguarding weekends between Mem day and last week of June. Often chilly cloudy