Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 24-25 Palm Killer (Snow Event)

hardypalmguy

19 minutes ago, hawkeye_wx said:

10" report now north of the Quad Cities.

That area there around Lowden/TIpton have been ground zero 3-4 times in the past month or so lol.  They likely have well over 40" for the season in that little zone.

Nice snow globe action here with the final/shriveling band sweeping back through.  May make a run at 4".

I guess I way underestimated how much snow there is out. There's a report from just east of me of 8" of snow. In like three hours. These are some of the heaviest rates I have experienced in quite some time. Insane considering that it's March 25th. Also with this storm we are going to be entering at least the top 10 if not top 5 snowiest Marches all time at Madison and Green Bay.

21 minutes ago, SchaumburgStormer said:

Another shithole “storm”, another slushy inch. 

Not sure my area did any better. Weather patterns can be so repetitive. Basically needed to be almost at the state line and north all winter to receive good snows.

Not so much in this sub, but tomorrow's little wave coming out into IA looks very vigorous.  Looks like there could be a narrow stripe of heavy snow from Omaha up through Des Moines.  Wouldn't be surprised to see some big totals in a narrow swath there. 

Des Moines got 7-8" a few weeks ago when there wasn't even an advisory in effect, so it'd be pretty funny if that happened again.  No headlines out there as of yet.

• Like 1