Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

5 minutes ago, CT Rain said:

TBH most models are showing it. That sfc/925 low just sort of rot over C CT and torch just EOR. Ugly setup. 

Right. I hope it’s wrong but I’m prepared for an LES type gradient because that’s what it looks like. It’d be horrific but it is what it is. 

4 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

He was fooling himself all day today though.  I think he knew it, but that’s part of the game.

Nothing looked good today for CT…except the NAM, and then that caved at 18z, until it came back again at 0z, but only for WOR as of now. So who knows what plays out? 

the NAM and GFS has a big snowhole right in the middle, WOR looks good and East looks good, Worcester north looks good too but what else is new.

6 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

He was fooling himself all day today though.  I think he knew it, but that’s part of the game.

Nothing looked good today for CT…except the NAM, and then that caved at 18z, until it came back again at 0z, but only for WOR as of now. So who knows what plays out? 

Canadian looked great the last few days too.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 78Blizzard said:

BOS still under a WWA.  No update yet from BOX despite these latest runs.  Even the mesos have warning snows for BOS.  In fact, all 12 different models I have seen have warning snows.  Not one has less.  I guess they are all wrong.

They have been dreadful...waffling like the forsaken love child of the NAM and UK.

1 minute ago, 78Blizzard said:

BOS still under a WWA.  No update yet from BOX despite these latest runs.  Even the mesos have warning snows for BOS.  In fact, all 12 different models I have seen have warning snows.  Not one has less.  I guess they are all wrong.

I think they wait until the entire suite is in and will like update around 3am.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, weathafella said:

JD, I would not take that literally but you get the idea.   Pretty good consensus across the entire suite pending Euro which I am probably not waiting for tonight.

Oh no I get the point…but it’s trended from a non event…to something more.

2 minutes ago, weathafella said:

And when I say crusher, my apologies but I'm nearly always referring to mby unless I state otherwise.

Yes I figured that, that’s why I wanted to see if you could post it, and I like what I see.  Thank you very much Jerry. 

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

Oh no I get the point…but it’s trended from a non event…to something more.

Yes I figured that, that’s why I wanted to see if you could post it, and I like what I see.  Thank you very much Jerry. 

You're welcome-let's hope we all cash in!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, weathafella said:

JD, I would not take that literally but you get the idea.   Pretty good consensus across the entire suite pending Euro which I am probably not waiting for tonight.

Best gameplan imo.

Unanimous 0z suite so far (not counting some RAPs and HRRRs) that (1) loop track remains offshore, (2) 925s cool to support snow by ~11a-1p, and (3) we get buzzsawed by the CCB for 6+ hours. Euro will me-too in an hour (18z sort of already did). This is looking much better for us than it did early Monday, with some room to improve even more!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, 78Blizzard said:

Hopefully the UK is a precursor to the Euro.

I think at this point it's a slam dunk (famous last words....).   Only issue is the timing of the changeover.  I'd like to see it by Noon but may have to wait until 1 or even 2 (which is now 18Z).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CCHurricane said:

Odd, Pivotal is significantly different along the east coast of MA. I’d wager something is off with Storm Vista if only for the super odd and sharp gradients across multiple locations. 

The numbers differ but the distribution seems similar regarding haves and have nots.