Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January/February Mid/Long Range Disco IV: A New Hope

stormtracker

Just now, stormtracker said:

I mean, at this point?   But we should probably dial it back...or at least keep proposed drug deals out of the thread.

Mine was an all natural cocktail B).

You should give it a go. I started using it for muscle recovery (and deep sleep) after workouts. Might not be as effective as meds for everyone. I like going the natural supp route when possible.

Just now, stormtracker said:

P sure I got you beat.  Doesn’t matter tho. Still sucks man. Hope you’re good now. 

Thanks bruh. At my worst I would get a panic attack just lying back on my couch because apparently my amygdala was afraid that I might possibly fall asleep.  Luckily those days are in the past.  CBTi and SRT for the win.  It was a very humbling experience for me.  When your mind fails you it totally upends your life, right?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IronTy said:

I got you, brother. It's been a rough winter.  We just gotta press through til April and enjoy the spring and the inevitable SER all summer long.

That said, if you ever find yourself wide awake at 2am, full of anxiety over the upcoming 06Z model runs, just let me know.  Dr. IronTy has the antidote you need.  

Meadow Mountain winter can last into May, better prep your self for spring snow!

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic