Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Historic Christmas Cold & maybe snow?! Dec 23rd-30th

Wurbus

9 minutes ago, John1122 said:

This is unique in my memory. I've never that I can recall been too far north for a clipper. Most clippers here you hope to stay cold enough for all snow if the moisture even reaches this far south. Looks like that band of 1.5 inches some models were showing may come to pass in parts of Central Knox. 

Picked the wrong time to visit my family's place in La Follette to see snow, lol.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, John1122 said:

This is unique in my memory. I've never that I can recall been too far north for a clipper. Most clippers here you hope to stay cold enough for all snow if the moisture even reaches this far south. Looks like that band of 1.5 inches some models were showing may come to pass in parts of Central Knox. 

It happens. I missed meaningful accums both to my north and south today. I'm saving my luck for a good one in late January. 

• Like 3

Been at my in laws in Luttrell installing a ductless A/C Heat unit and just got home. Roads wasn’t that bad until I got close to my house in Halls. It went from a dusting to 1.5” in a few miles. Emory Rd is a disaster. I legit had to put my Wranger in 4 wheel drive to get into my subdivision. Looks like this is going to continue for a while. Another burst is about to move into N Knox Co.

• Like 2

5 miles up the road to the north of me has a heavy dusting. I’m at least 1.5” with moderate snow falling now.

• Like 5

• Mr Bob unpinned this topic