• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Historic Christmas Cold & maybe snow?! Dec 23rd-30th

Wurbus

It was then that the eastern valley rejoiced with the post-Christmas clipper, all was well...
And not a single flake died upon landing that night.
*Although approximately only 3 flakes reached @BlunderStorm's backyard he was happy nearly everyone else scored with the darkhorse clipper event that Carver had "masterfully prophesized".  :guitar:

• Like 7
  • Haha 3

Wound up with 1.25 here. Funny that we had more on the roads than the 8" we received back in the March storm.
Same here only got about an inch maybe slightly more than and the roads were a disaster, still are on back roads even now. The March storm we got 6" and roads were just wet. This storm is the second time I'm my memory MRX downplayed a dying clipper and busts big time.

Sent from my SM-F721U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

8 hours ago, BlunderStorm said:

It was then that the eastern valley rejoiced with the post-Christmas clipper, all was well...
And not a single flake died upon landing that night.
*Although approximately only 3 flakes reached @BlunderStorm's backyard he was happy nearly everyone else scored with the darkhorse clipper event that Carver had "masterfully prophesized".  :guitar:

LOL, I agree with @BlunderStorm, us most northern forum guys missed the action on this one, but Im very happy to see so many people did well with this "non event"

• Like 1

• Mr Bob unpinned this topic