• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
"We're gonna need a bigger plow..." Massive, persistent singal now emerges discretely in the models, 20th-23rd

Typhoon Tip

Just now, weathafella said:

I'd like to say that the interest is much greater and reactions matching that interest given the date but I think this situation in late January wouldn't elicit a muted response....lol

I disagree...I think going from a blizzard to Grinch on Xmas eve is absolutely, positively brutal.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I disagree...I think going from a blizzard to Grinch on Xmas eve is absolutely, positively brutal.

There wouldn’t be nearly the same amount of tracking and expectations too if not for the time of year…and recent history imho. I really do hope it works out.

7 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

It's brutal every day it happens but with that said,  most of the world would rather dry sunny and mild wx for Christmas to make visitations easier.  With that also said, and I'm not one who celebrates Christmas, I'm happy to have it white and it actually means something to me.  Growing up my dad had a pharmacy.  Home from college it was a snowy morning 12/25/65 or 66 and I was tasked to shovel the front of the store which needed to be open a half day to deliver medicines.  This was obviously before the big chain pharmacies took hold to the extent they are today.  Every one in my family was giddy.

• Like 2