• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Central PA Winter 2022/2023

5 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Hey, even if this late week thing does not evolve correctly, the GFS (only commonly used model that goes out to Christmas) has 2-3 more chances for a White Christmas event.  Right now, only the Euro sig shows snow in parts of the LSV for late week and man it is a forum splitter.  I do not buy this though as to snow in the Western LSV when you have a decaying (or Wiggum Rotting) SLP in MIchigan and a developing SLP in Havre De Grace.   Sleet, sure, but hard for me to fathom the entire column survives a Western Low that close when the developing low is on our doorstep.  

image.thumb.png.b8e15855e89a4fcfc219d2b2e6407ace.png

I don’t think that the final track will be nailed down until Tuesday morning.

50 miles will make a large difference for precip types depending on the coastal track.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

Storm after the storm ?

There is a Christmas Eve, Eve snowstorm but I was speaking to the late week opportunity.  It comes fairly close to us again and is a mix to rain on the GFS and CMC.  All rain on Icon.   GFS and CMC both take it near Philly which is no bueno with the moderate air around. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

There is a Christmas Eve, Eve snowstorm but I was speaking to the late week opportunity.  It comes fairly close to us again and is a mix to rain on the GFS and CMC.  All rain on Icon.   GFS and CMC both take it near Philly which is no bueno with the moderate air around. 

Once the euro gives in paweather will give in! :D

• Haha 1