• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Winter 2022/2023

4 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

It’s not locked in yet, but the ensembles & most of the Op runs the last couple of days are saying the potential is certainly there for a Winter storm for most of us.

Yep thanks I have been following the great posts let’s see what happens the next couple of days! 

• Like 2

Just now, Newman said:

Having serious thoughts of "chasing" this storm out there in central PA, lots of similarities to Dec 1992. Anybody know of any good State Parks I could rent a cabin at in that general area of Blair and Clearfield counties?

Little Pine might be a good spot, it’s nw Lycoming County and has good elevation....Parker Dam might have something open too.

• Like 1

I would love to see big snow totals in Lanco for this one, but I already know this game.

1. Primary driving way up into the upper Midwest. Southeast winds aloft will be screaming off a warm Atlantic Ocean.

2. No real cold air before the storm.

3. Low will be tucked right along the coast.

That’s a recipe for rain.

Areas north and west of Harrisburg could do well.

36 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Honestly, those maps are mostly meaningless at this point, but if it verified that way, I might need a timeout.

Chase to Caledonia?   Anyone reading the maps and taking them as a forecast may be disappointed (or may not be).    But if posting maps to talk model fun, I love it.  LOL