Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2021 Obs/Disco...Dreaming of a White-Weenie Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

1 hour ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

It’s getting close to time to close the shades for a few weeks, especially south of the pike.

No way I’m not closing shit! When there is North Atlantic blocking in place there will always be a chance for a severe nor’easter bringing blizzard conditions to eastern mass.

• Weenie 3

1 minute ago, George001 said:

No way I’m not closing shit! When there is North Atlantic blocking in place there will always be a chance for a severe nor’easter bringing blizzard conditions to eastern mass.

Could even get really crazy...like maybe a nor'easter that isn't severe and isn't accompanied by conditions that quite reach blizzard criteria...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, George001 said:

Why are you so fascinated with blizzards? Not every storm is going to be a blizzard.

3 minutes ago, George001 said:

Love your enthusiasm, but George... It is not happening. We don't have enough cold air for that either. I'm telling you... We have to wait until January ( which I felt all along was the case ) for things to go our way. Patience my friend. It will come

• Weenie 2

Just now, MJO812 said:

Why are you so fascinated with blizzards? Not every storm is going to be a blizzard.

When I see blocking this strong I believe we will get a couple of em. We’ve had some nice storms but we haven’t had a real blizzard since March 2018. It’s been a while so im looking for something big.

• Weenie 1

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

Kids these days....I'll tell ya. 

But to be honest, we didn't know any better back then. We had nothing to compare anything to.

We try to teach our kids perspective but they just don’t get it. They have to experience it themselves someday. So a good 5yr stretch of BN snow and minimal 10+ events should do it for young EMA weenies.