Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2021-22 New England Snow

Kevin W

Hi guys.

Everything should be all set for those of you who were in this last year.
This year, I may not be updating totals/events for those who do not do it themselves.
I'm just not sure how busy I'm going to be over the next few months.
In this, and any cases where members were not on this table, and would like to be, for any season since 2010, let me know. I can add/update season totals anytime. If you are able to log in, simply go to Your Records, where you can add/edit/delete your own event records, for any season.
If you need login credentials, (I register members manually so that I don't need anybody's email or anything) I'll need to know via PM.
You can specify what you want for a password.

On my to do list, is some site work I've had in mind for a while, like better storm records navigation/presentation, and other cool stuff that I'm able to do, but there's that time thing to deal with. 

Have a great season!

New England Snow 2021-22

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

On 11/4/2021 at 7:03 AM, Kevin W said:

Hi guys.

Everything should be all set for those of you who were in this last year.
This year, I may not be updating totals/events for those who do not do it themselves.
I'm just not sure how busy I'm going to be over the next few months.
In this, and any cases where members were not on this table, and would like to be, for any season since 2010, let me know. I can add/update season totals anytime. If you are able to log in, simply go to Your Records, where you can add/edit/delete your own event records, for any season.
If you need login credentials, (I register members manually so that I don't need anybody's email or anything) I'll need to know via PM.
You can specify what you want for a password.

On my to do list, is some site work I've had in mind for a while, like better storm records navigation/presentation, and other cool stuff that I'm able to do, but there's that time thing to deal with. 

Have a great season!

New England Snow 2021-22

Thanks once again.  My log-in works fine but I've nothing yet to report.  :(

• 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, tamarack said:

No problems with my desktop.

4 minutes ago, Kevin W said:

I just tried it and it worked for me.
I have sent you a DM with your credentials.

I don't know...I never did figure out what the issue was, and frankly don't care at this point. I just circumvent it by updating the totals via cell. I'm pretty sure its the lap tops, not the system.