• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York-Into Winter!

11 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

Track is not terrible for kbuf CWA on the ukmet but still mostly rain verbatim lol Same with the Canadian...(some backside enhancement).

sfcwind_mslp.conus (61).png

sfcwind_mslp.conus (62).png

I guess the issue here is lack of a robust eastern Canadian HP? Because those tracks look nearly ideal. 
As Buf said, it’ll be a while before this gets nailed down. The waves were over the Sea of Japan yesterday according to someone. 

1 hour ago, rochesterdave said:

I guess the issue here is lack of a robust eastern Canadian HP? Because those tracks look nearly ideal. 
As Buf said, it’ll be a while before this gets nailed down. The waves were over the Sea of Japan yesterday according to someone. 

The main piece of energy that the models kick out as the lead wave this weekend is this elongated thing coming thru Alaska and along the western Canadian shore right now. It continues to dive down along the Pacific coast and then rounds the base and comes ashore in the Baja CA area on early Friday AM and then ejects northeast from there.

Screenshot_20211228-123310_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4a7dfaf554d9b36ce28b9bc0c7be7fe9.jpg

3 minutes ago, DeltaT13 said:

I’m also wondering what kind of weather we’ll have for the bills game. These last two games are must wins.  Some of the models show the possibility of interesting weather once again on Sunday behind the front.  

Would normally say bring it but the Pats game showed we’re better off with benign conditions. Need to keep the passing offense rolling! 

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Bumble said:

Would normally say bring it but the Pats game showed we’re better off with benign conditions. Need to keep the passing offense rolling! 

Yeah we crumbled in those winds. But I feel like the bills team that played this past Sunday would have won on Monday night.  Not only was there bad weather but we just didn’t play well that night, a pretty ugly game