Total Members
    Most Online
    2015Wrx
    Newest Member
    2015Wrx
2021-2022 Fall/Winter Mountains Thread

BlueRidgeFolklore

1 hour ago, BretWx said:

Heard reports of 4in out of Greenville. Happy for you guys! 

I heard anywhere from 4-7” in Taylors. I did 3 different measurements of 5”. Matter of fact, had to go on the roof to clear the satellite dish. I thought I was on the bottom step, but i5 was the 3rd step…I busted my tail…then made a snow angel and laughed at myself!

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Met1985 said:

Oh yeah very nice. Im riding this one out at my other home near Bethel. I think I may venture up to little east Fork. They are going to get crushed today then head to max patch tomorrow for the NW flow event...

I know where I’d like to go outside Highlands, but that’s quite a drive from the new place in these conditions.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BooneWX said:

Heaviest snow I’ve seen in quite some time here in eastern Burke. Getting pummeled right now!

Yeah its coming down hard in Valdese just went out and measured 3 different spots. Have just over 4.5 inches I don't know where our totals might end up now but I'm so happy. Keep it coming also seen Morganton has about 4 reports of 5 inches. 

2 minutes ago, AsheCounty48 said:

Woke up to it absolutely ripping it in Boone. I’m very excited to watch the people shoveling snow out in front of their car, might have to do a demonstration as to why Subarus are amazing here in a minute.

My Outback was the best purchase I ever made! 

• jburns unpinned this topic