• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TorontoWx
    Newest Member
    TorontoWx

5 hours ago, Intensewind002 said:

I was asleep and missed out on all the "excitement" from this guy. I did find a scheenshot of a few of his posts, but it appears everything has been deleted regarding whatever happened or he claimed to be happening. I saw a few of his videos yesterday but never knew of him before Saturday. Curious what the scenario was anyway if anybody knows.

image.thumb.png.e387eaed951ac8e967ae467252e1238d.png

I was watching a two chasers live and the lead vehicle seemed fine but the second got stuck in water, could not start and ultimately shut down its live feed.  Last name of the dude started with a C and was something like Copic or Copec?? It all happen while I was surfing around for live feeds.....

Just checked my history.  Brandon Copic

12 minutes ago, SP said:

I was watching a two chasers live and the lead vehicle seemed fine but the second got stuck in water, could not start and ultimately shut down its live feed.  Last name of the dude started with a C and was something like Copic or Copec?? It all happen while I was surfing around for live feeds.....

Just checked my history.  Brandon Copic

he's safe. got to a hotel with Reed and some other chasers

1 hour ago, Scorpion said:

Josh still MIA. I mean damn I know it’s frustrating to completely miss the eye, wonder what his explanation will be. People are all worried about him on his feed. Hmm. Not good for business.

lol you think he's MIA cause he missed the eye? 

3 minutes ago, Akeem the African Dream said:

Mods were too busy suspending people in OT for saying overweight people are unhealthy to focus on the thread that was highlighting one of the most impactful weather events of the year.

id walk that line carefully about what the mods are and are not doing, if i were you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dan11295 said:

We are going to start running out of "I" names at some point at this rate. Even without a full assessment I would be shocked if Ida wasn't retired.

Yeah this one is being retired for sure. You gotta admit that "Ida" just seemed like an old fashioned badass name for a hurricane and it lived up to the name.  I wonder what the "I" replacement name is-I hope it is not lame.

*I just looked it up...I hope it was wrong...it said the replacement name is "Izzy". ???

*huh..."I" storms have had the most names retired of any letter.