• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August Disco 2021. Do record dews continue?

Damage In Tolland

Seems like the back should break between D9 and 14 approximately ….

Pretty good nexus of cooler teleconnectors out there and after that, the sun is just not the same in September - it’s like asking for a heat wave on April 6. It can happen but the return rate on that’s too rare to look for it. I think in 2014 or so we had a borderline heat wave in early September

Fact the matter is the summer got off to a really good start… Finally avoided a snow in May .. even started getting some warm days toward the end of the month and then of course June was very warm. . It’s just that most of August and definitely all of July was stolen from us so I don’t know C .. C+ summer

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Pretty good nexus of cooler teleconnectors out there and after that, the sun is just not the same in September - it’s like asking for a heat wave on April 6. It can happen but the return rate on that’s too rare to look for it. I think in 2014 or so we had a borderline heat wave in early September

Shhh…don’t ruin DIT’s sleep, he’s dreaming of plucking his swamp ass until 10/31.

10 minutes ago, dendrite said:

69/67

Turned the AC off and just opened up the windows and put the fans in them. The house is actually cooling off better now.

70/69

I hate AC but keeping them on tonight just to keep the house dry and have it cool going into tomorrow.
Tomorrow and Thursday are going to be rough because I have a lot of outdoor chores to get done before multiple weekend guests show up to camp in our yard. 

44 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

In their full record period, BDL (last one in 2018) and BOS (last one in 2015) have had six heat waves post-8/31, ORH has had one (1915), PVD has had two (2015 and 1983), and BDR zero.

6 hours ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

70/69

I hate AC but keeping them on tonight just to keep the house dry and have it cool going into tomorrow.
Tomorrow and Thursday are going to be rough because I have a lot of outdoor chores to get done before multiple weekend guests show up to camp in our yard. 

It just wasn’t that bad here overnight. Woke up frigid from the 2 window fans in the bedroom.

64.5°

• Like 1