• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Summer 2021

I'm surprised there's been zero derechos this year. Normally there's one in at least some part of the country by the time June is finished. Every year the past decade except for 2019 there's been one or more by this time lol. That's good though because derechos are not fun...almost forgot about the Iowa one last year and how everyone living there basically got forgotten for 2 weeks after it happened

6 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

@Cashtown_Coop, radar is lite to the west of Fulton. 

Looking good.  As long as courses get the rain.  No wind please.   I had 3 days of cleanup from last weeks storm.  A tree service company is coming out tomorrow to do some work around Proshop where a limb is caught about 40ft up 

10 minutes ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

Looking good.  As long as courses get the rain.  No wind please.   I had 3 days of cleanup from last weeks storm.  A tree service company is coming out tomorrow to do some work around Proshop where a limb is caught about 40ft up 

Hmm.  My actuary says I cannot fulfill your request. 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Ominous line.   

That’s what I was getting at this am when I suggested the high qpf totals. Line is a sloowwww mover and likely gonna fill some pools up. 
My lawn is hoping it survives for a few more hours. 

9 minutes ago, Anduril said:

The storm cell moving through Newville-Carlisle-Boiling Springs def means business. Hail, lot of rain/lightning and even some rotation it looks like

I was just looking at that — hopefully some of us win the lottery. 

2 minutes ago, Anduril said:

Well friends it is RAINING CATS AND DOGS in Camp Hill. Horizontal blasts of rain and trees are swaying. pings hitting the roof too and judging from the radar this is just the first blast and a 2nd round coming very shortly

Hope that makes it to Tamaqua, but the realty is that it probably won't. Something will chew it apart before it gets here.