Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May 2021 Discussion

weatherwiz

8 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Absolutely beautiful day . 70’s and sunburned . How about you the rest of the week on the ocean there? Make sure each day to check in with your obs . I will here inland too!

It "was" a beautiful day?

Glad to see Stein is letting you get some rainfall.

snapshot.thumb.jpg.b59eab91e221db7de509060e92c605f0.jpg

animate.gif.782d34e9f492c76d0735aacc04147a70.gif

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Absolutely beautiful day . 70’s and sunburned . How about you the rest of the week on the ocean there? Make sure each day to check in with your obs . I will here inland too!

The cold rain should help with the burn.

tl.jpg

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Beautiful afternoon. Mid 60s and full sun.

Really turned into a beautiful afternoon and evening.  Had some clouds this morning into midday but that stuff seems to have pushed into NE VT and N.NH.  Full sunshine this afternoon/evening.

13075403_May2.jpg.113f95fecbe17c24a118ca6eb0467ff9.jpg

5 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Hopefully he got the food on the grill before the rain.

I'm just busting his balls because anyone else would just say "It was a beautiful day until like 3pm, then the clouds moved in and rain started up afterwards" but he'll leave the rain and clouds completely out of it and make it sound like he's still grillin' while the kids play in the pool.  I love it, cracks me up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, powderfreak said:

I'm just busting his balls because anyone else would just say "It was a beautiful day until like 3pm, then the clouds moved in and rain started up afterwards" but he'll leave the rain and clouds completely out of it and make it sound like he's still grillin' while the kids play in the pool.  I love it, cracks me up.

Salesmen ftl

37 minutes ago, kdxken said:

The cold rain should help with the burn.

tl.jpg

Let’s do this.. you post your obs .. highs and lows each day this week . When I see you post yours .. then I’ll post mine . You don’t do anything other than cut logs and golf.. so you should have plenty of time to post. Looking forward to seeing how both locations compare!

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

I needed rain badly. We got Steined last week and the pollen was everywhere. Additionally have grass seed planted . 75 by day.. showers at night. Thank you Wx Gods . I may pull 1+ this evening. Absolutely awesome 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Let’s do this.. you post your obs .. highs and lows each day this week . When I see you post yours .. then I’ll post mine . You don’t do anything other than cut logs and golf.. so you should have plenty of time to post. Looking forward to seeing how both locations compare!

62°, fire pit is blazing, after a wonderful dry cookout. I see you're in the lower 50s. You may want to swap that AC unit for a stove pipe.

• Like 1