Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April 15-16 interior snow threat

ORH_wxman

Just now, STILL N OF PIKE said:

I won't be going to S Vt on this one.  Not buying the big totals by 495 in Mass but also was only traveling out there for the 20" potential that looked great.  Seems that may be knocked down a bit (still a very good storm out there ) but no quite worth my travel

Jackpot might be Monads or N ORH county above 1000 feet. You can prob find a parking spot at 1300-1500 feet in New Ipswich and get smoked.

3 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

I won't be going to S Vt on this one.  Not buying the big totals by 495 in Mass but also was only traveling out there for the 20" potential that looked great.  Seems that may be knocked down a bit (still a very good storm out there ) but no quite worth my travel

Head to NE CT

• Haha 1
  • Weenie 1

32 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

You really are starting to wonder if this isn’t evolving into a lesser version of 97. You at least consider it 

The way its trending it may not be a lesser version (probably will though, but that’s more of 97 being a beast than anything).

• Weenie 1

13 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Quitter.

• Weenie 1

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

The 00z euro clown gave me 7" on Pivotal...that is only 6", which suprised me. Need one more tic.

It looked like coldest temps near and to 925 were west of 128. Looked a little tied to forcing and slightly less maritime influence. 25 miles east and all bets are off. 

4 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Yea, my point is I think that map under sells.

I would just add that folks are gonna want several hundred feet elevation to get more than advisory amounts unless this trends even deeper. I would favor 495 area and tad beyond (in a relative sense) because of that elevation. Maybe i'm wrong