Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Southern Sanitarium

buckeyefan1

44 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

It's like being a kid and your parents take you on a secret trip, and you don't know until you get there if it's to Disneyworld or a burnt out wharehouse. 

Sorry folks, parks closed. The moose out front should of told ya'.

• Like 3

It's amazing how much being a winter weather lover here is like being an NC State basketball fan. Somehow, you always get sucked into hoping, no matter how long the odds.

Right now, we're at the point in the process where we're actually believing we might pull it off....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

And to think there were people on here just 48 hours ago that swore up and down the euro knew how to handle this and the euro was king and the euro was going to prove this was a climo I-85 and west storm and the euro was this and that and the 84 hour NAM was sniffing out the NW trend yada yada yada….maybe we can agree the euro is trash and the NW trend crap can just as easily be a SE trend. I hope someone on the coast gets buried. They deserve it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AirNelson39 said:

And to think there were people on here just 48 hours ago that swore up and down the euro knew how to handle this and the euro was king and the euro was going to prove this was a climo I-85 and west storm and the euro was this and that and the 84 hour NAM was sniffing out the NW trend yada yada yada….maybe we can agree the euro is trash and the NW trend crap can just as easily be a SE trend. I hope someone on the coast gets buried. They deserve it.

Um, the models have been trending NW with the precip all morning. 

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

41 minutes ago, AirNelson39 said:

Sounds like a trend...

• jburns unpinned this topic