Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February Banter 2021

George BM

Just now, stormtracker said:

I'm drinking.  On my 4th G & T..doubles.   Hopefully all the threads aren't deleted before I pass out.

You gotta hire more mods. When mappy and h20 go to bed, this place goes to hell. I mean, ji is one of the better posters in the storm thread right now. that’s a huge red flag. 

Just now, snowfan said:

You gotta hire more mods. When mappy and h20 go to bed, this place goes to hell. I mean, ji is one of the better posters in the storm thread right now. that’s a huge red flag. 

WxUSAF is on.  Bob Chill is a black ops mod...power to hide, delete posts, that's it.   I'm like the older brother mod that slips you liquor under the table and looks away.   @mappy is my pitbull for sure and in storm mode, I tell her to start chomping because I know she'll get it done, unlike me.   I'm just as bad as the worst posters.   Sigh.  Prob gonna start a storm mode thread at some point.  I like to let people have a little fun before we start clamping down.

• Like 5

Just now, Hypothetical 240 hour snow said:

Suppression is always the fear with this system... look at the RGEM and the UKMET, 2 of the top 5 best performing models and their solutions.

Now you're trying too hard.  Please link me to a LWX discussion where they EVER weigh those two.  As someone said, the UKIE is great at nailing troughs in Islamabad but synoptically, its never trusted.

41 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

WxUSAF is on.  Bob Chill is a black ops mod...power to hide, delete posts, that's it.   I'm like the older brother mod that slips you liquor under the table and looks away.   @mappy is my pitbull for sure and in storm mode, I tell her to start chomping because I know she'll get it done, unlike me.   I'm just as bad as the worst posters.   Sigh.  Prob gonna start a storm mode thread at some point.  I like to let people have a little fun before we start clamping down.

Let me mod ;)

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, snowfan said:

My future cast is usually accurate.

B27D8B06-E7B0-42A7-A648-5E4B621A8768.jpeg

I love this map. And the laughs you have provided me so early this morning. 

7 hours ago, stormtracker said:

Law and Order!

• Haha 1

Updated final call

Leesburg 2-3" snow 1" sleet 0.05" freezing rain

Sykesville 3-4" snow 17 sleet pellets 0.01" freezing rain

Rug meet pull

Most likely the last event of the winter...I'll be heading into spring/summer posting mode shortly. As always it has been fun but not really but sort of. 18 years in...not as much fun as it used to be but still draws me back every winter. Stay safe and healthy everyone!!

• Like 2

Just now, leesburg 04 said:

Updated final call

Leesburg 2-3" snow 1" sleet 0.05" freezing rain

Sykesville 3-4" snow 17 sleet pellets 0.01" freezing rain

Rug meet pull

Most likely the last event of the winter...I'll be heading into spring/summer posting mode shortly. As always it has been fun but not really but sort of. 18 years in...not as much fun as it used to be but still draws me back every winter. Stay safe and healthy everyone!!

I'm with you, by March 1st I am over winter and ready for spring. 

• Like 2

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic