• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    friday
    Newest Member
    friday

February Discobs 2021

Definitely got some flakes here. Mix at the moment. I’d be happy to see all snow before I pass out...I mean go to sleep. ;)

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

It’s snowing pretty hard right now. 32 

We may be able to squeeze 2” out of this before the flip. Rain snow line isn’t remotely budging our way. Actually, last frame shows it still slowly pushing ESE. Rates and radar are impressive 

2 minutes ago, jayyy said:

We may be able to squeeze get 2” out of this before the flip. Rain snow line isn’t remotely budging our way. Actually, last frame shows it still slowly pushing ESE. Rates and radar are impressive 

It will flip when the dry slot south of this current banding gets here in a couple hours. Until then should be fun. Closing in on 1” now. Sticking to everything. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Had a beer and a Manhattan, and watched Dr. Strangelove. Such a good movie!  Now I’m watching Kubrick’s first film, “Fear and Desire.”

And splitting a beer with S.

Snow and a slushy coating trying.

Nice!

I was watching "The Thing " probably top 3 best Sci Fi horror movie of all time . Seen it 40 + times lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, psuhoffman said:

It will flip when the dry slot south of this current banding gets here in a couple hours. Until then should be fun. Closing in on 1” now. Sticking to everything. 

Definitely 1”+ on the deck / car top. Stickage to all surfaces as well, which surprisingly includes clear view rd (0.25 mile before the UB/taneytown border)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

1 inch 

Mesoanalysis shows the 850 line on or near i70 atm .

Heaviest snow of the event so far. Flakes are just huge. 

32/31 light sn/zr mix now.

Can't believe we got 1/2" out of this!

But there you go!

About 10 min ago, iPhone 12 Pro Max using night mode @30 seconds (30 1 sec exposures stacked, no post just cropped right from phone).  It's quite bright out due to the crazy moonlight above the cloud deck but the long exposure makes it look almost like day.

22721-lghtsn.jpg

• Like 7

Time sensitive but what the heck is the radar picking up heading towards DC? Straight trajectory from the ESE. 

Mostly kidding but what causes that? Also oops for initially putting this in the wrong thread.

Time sensitive but what the heck is the radar picking up heading towards DC? Straight trajectory from the ESE. 
Mostly kidding but what causes that? Also oops for initially putting this in the wrong thread.

This?

fed29ca3d60aa6f3f235100f4b8f0a44.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Still stuck at 33 . Most of the snow that fell is still there.  I figured 40 and rain by sunrise. 

Nope, even I am still at 33 down this way, although it rained hard at times last night and melted/beat the snow down that fell to about a half inch.