Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Watching closely .. February 1-3rd for moderate to major coastal event

Typhoon Tip

53 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

Like always theres going to be some localized major busts...in both directions. With big boys like this though, it gets magnified greatly. Wouldn't be surpised to see reports range from 6 to 30 in CT alone.

If a 30 spot is on the table, I'll roll the dice any day.

• Like 2

Just now, Hoth said:

If a 30 spot is on the table, I'll roll the dice any day.

Theres some potential for sure, usually comes when its not forecasted ala Jan 2011 and Feb 2013, but when it is...Jan 2015...well, we know what happens. There was a couple 30 burgers in NE CT that storm though just nowhere near us. Talk later on, bfn.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

That's exactly how I've been thinking, mostly because of the lower qpf in Merrimack county on most models for 3-4 days.  clear signal from most models just like banding signals for us for a few days before dec16 17.   Also zones say north winds her not NE, and that's not good.  Could be boxing day sand.  Euro qpf overnight was better tho so maybe we luck our way to a foot.

Looks more NE near the sfc and veering to the E/ENE up to H85. I do expect a local min, but at least the euro is more favorable. 

• Like 1

Just now, CoastalWx said:

No he’s gonna get crushed.

Yeah he’s hitting he NARCAN maps too hard. It’s not going to be 5 to 1 ratios where he is.

Anyone west of 128 is going to get crushed and I’d think even a little closer to the water than that even. Maybe on the harbor has some issues. 

• Like 1