Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan. 31-Feb. 2 Miller B storm

LVblizzard

5 hours ago, RedSky said:

"The" family member told me Accu weather said 4" of snow last night and "they are never wrong" 

Is this true and why do I waste my time on any of this lol

Sounds like you want to be the family expert..  The actual forecast by Accu weather was 4+.  Two days before the storm starts up in your neck of the woods.  

Not a bad forecast for two days out.  I will be interested in their updated forecasts. Biggest private weather firm in the WORLD,  gotta be doing something right.

You should bond with your cousin.  At least he listens to you.

31 minutes ago, blue sky said:

Sounds like you want to be the family expert..  The actual forecast by Accu weather was 4+.  Two days before the storm starts up in your neck of the woods.  

Not a bad forecast for two days out.  I will be interested in their updated forecasts. Biggest private weather firm in the WORLD,  gotta be doing something right.

You should bond with your cousin.  At least he listens to you.

Accuweather (Ch6) is going with 6-9" for Philly and surrounding areas...

Just now, LVblizzard said:

I just posted 4-8” for the Lehigh Valley on my page but I stressed that confidence is low.

That's a great first forecast imo could go either way for you guys. The ticks nw at 18z were certainly encouraging though, I don't think they're done. Right now it's the 95 jackpot but I've seen so many times over the year that ends up about 25 miles nw of 95. I'm going to guess the same thing here but that puts your guys closer to the ccb.