• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    feyt
    Newest Member
    feyt

January Storm Term Threat Discussions (Day 3 - Day 7)

5 minutes ago, SnowLover22 said:

Hearing that the EPS are pretty epic. 

They look slightly south of where I would want them.  0z was PERFECT.  12z ticked slightly south again.  Don’t get me wrong they look AMAZING but the northern part of the forum (Baltimore Northwest) is running out of wiggle room for any future adjustments south. That said we’re about the range guidance has been locking on here so maybe this was the last of the bumps south. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Just now, psuhoffman said:

They look slightly south of where I would want them.  0z was PERFECT.  12z ticked slightly south again.  Don’t get me wrong they look AMAZING but the northern part of the forum (Baltimore Northwest) is running out of wiggle room for any future adjustments south. That said we’re about the range guidance has been locking on here so maybe this was the last of the bumps south. 

12z is PERFECT. :P

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Weenie 2

1 minute ago, psuhoffman said:

Yeah, I'm hoping this is the southern extent and we see the 100 mile bump north from now until game-time.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CAPE said:

1612202400-hBzawjJqSwM.png

looks too south and east. Big win for you though

Just now, NorthArlington101 said:

1612288800-UgviOSOPoDE.png

only 18"?  Toss that shit

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Weenie 1

12z EPS at HR 144. I'd like to see that closed 500 low a bit further SW into Kentucky. That's about as far north as I like to see.

“The big ones are sniffed out ahead of time” that’s the motto we’re all sticking to today and up until game day! 

1 minute ago, psuhoffman said:

Optimist me:  these might be the two most beautiful post 100 ensemble progs I’ve ever seen!

E078A08D-5FBD-451D-8502-BF07CBD0F55A.thumb.png.5afc06457388b5fcb8ae869d73e05108.png
CB78C0A8-DD37-4F98-BAB2-B981D1378ED1.thumb.png.08d96e46b5c90cf125e80e1116f6a395.png

e1e.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

37 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

It went 30 miles too far south.  STOP and back up just a tiny bit. 

Fringedddddddd

But I'll take it lol

The big ones come north :ph34r:

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, WesternFringe said:

Meh.  Fringed out here by Staunton.  Only 20”!  :arrowhead:

IF any of this holds, I'll have the tough decision to make of going down to Charlottesville or staying in Arlington. Gives me some nice flexibility if it shifts a little more south, at least. Lets me root for a more diverse array of solutions.

• Like 1

We’re losin it y’all!:lol:

Edit: Did I miss Ralph saying something about the Euro before it ran?

Gotta believe this bumps South at least slightly for next run or maybe 2 before in locks in.  We have alot more wiggle room it would appear with this storm.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Waiting for you to tell us what could go wrong....or should we not jinx it...