• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    feyt
    Newest Member
    feyt

January Banter 2021

Just now, MDstorm said:

Ravens in and will be playing either Tennessee or Indy next week.

Bring on the Titans. Their D isn't what is was last season. Its actually bad.

There is going to be a ton of "overreaction" to the Ravens heading into the playoffs. The frontrunners will be loving them and saying over and over how no team wants to play them. 

They better not go one and done. Those same folks will be waiting to pounce and kill them if they do.

5 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Bring on the Titans. Their D isn't what is was last season. Its actually bad.

Ravens still need to prove they can actually stop Henry. 

15 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Dobbins is a future star

Yeah he’s very fun to watch. Washing that OSU grime off real quick :whistle:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, snowfan said:

Ravens still need to prove they can actually stop Henry. 

Yeah, that’s not the matchup I wanted. Really wanted the Steelers.

Just now, WxUSAF said:

Yeah, that’s not the matchup I wanted. Really wanted the Steelers.

They probably matchup more favorably with Pittsburgh. Being the 5 seed gets you @ TITANS, then @ Chiefs. Seems to be the more difficult path, IMO. 

Though, one could argue the Bills are playing as the best team in football right now. That offense is on a roll right now. Fun team to watch.

Ravens will finish the season as the team with the largest point differential, just as they did last season. Historically, that is not a trivial stat.

20 minutes ago, snowfan said:

They probably matchup more favorably with Pittsburgh. Being the 5 seed gets you @ TITANS, then @ Chiefs. Seems to be the more difficult path, IMO. 

Go Texans!  If Colts win (which they absolutely should) and Titans lose, then Ravens are @ Colts.  

Just now, WxUSAF said:

Go Texans!  If Colts win (which they absolutely should) and Titans lose, then Ravens are @ Colts.  

I would rather play the Titans. Their D is very soft. Colts D is way more talented. Raven's D should be as healthy as they have been all season, and up for the challenge.

1 minute ago, CAPE said:

I would rather play the Titans. Their D is very soft. Colts D is way more talented. Raven's D should be as healthy as they have been all season, and up for the challenge.

Ugh, I dunno.  They can't seem to hold Derrick Henry for 4 quarters.  

Just now, WxUSAF said:

Ugh, I dunno.  They can't seem to hold Derrick Henry for 4 quarters.  

The Ravens running game is a machine now though. They eat clock, and score.

1 minute ago, CAPE said:

The Ravens running game is a machine now though. They eat clock, and score.

Against hot garbage coming down the stretch though. Winning at Tennessee will be tough.

Just now, snowfan said:

Against hot garbage coming down the stretch though. Winning at Tennessee will be tough.

Browns are a playoff team. They ran for 265 against the Steelers back in game one before the run game really got going. Not saying it will be easy. It shouldn't be. The fans might fear the Titans, but I guarantee you the Ravens would love to see them again.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Maestrobjwa said:

And with that...we are in!! Now to get the biggest monkey of our back...and go on from there!! LET'S GO!! Go Ravens!!

Although it will be historically easier...we have done a lot better in their stadium in the playoffs than trying to play them here. I feel a lot better playing them there than here!

1 minute ago, Maestrobjwa said:

Although it will be historically easier...we have done a lot better in their stadium in the playoffs than trying to play them here. I feel a lot better playing them there than here!

If fans believe their team is legit and can make a super bowl run, they don't fear any matchup. After that OT loss, and the horrible playoff game last year, I want the Titans.

WDI too!

I feel bad for the Dolphins, no way Colts lose to the Jags....well mostly no way...Browns almost blew that game. Vikings Lions game was the most entertaining of the day lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, leesburg 04 said:

I feel bad for the Dolphins, no way Colts lose to the Jags....well mostly no way...Browns almost blew that game. Vikings Lions game was the most entertaining of the day lol

That Vikings D though ... lot of work to do.

• Like 1

Entire household in tears this afternoon, waited 18 years to see Cleveland back in the playoffs. Probably going to get smacked by Pittsburgh next week but I dont care.. Cant describe how happy I am today

• Like 5

Just now, DanTheMan said:

Entire household in tears this afternoon, waited 18 years to see Cleveland back in the playoffs. Probably going to get smacked by Pittsburgh next week but I dont care.. Cant describe how happy I am today

Congrats. That’s awesome.

• Like 2

Just now, DanTheMan said:

Congrats!

• Like 1

I don’t know what I’d do if Minnesota ever won the Super Bowl. I honestly don’t. I still haven’t recovered from them losing Super Bowl IV. It’s definitely a bucket list item. I waited my whole life to see UVa win a national title in basketball but I think the Vikings would top that.

• Like 1

Just now, WinterWxLuvr said:

I don’t know what I’d do if Minnesota ever won the Super Bowl. I honestly don’t. I still haven’t recovered from them losing Super Bowl IV. It’s definitely a bucket list item. I waited my whole life to see UVa win a national title in basketball but I think the Vikings would top that.

Yeah I am not sure how I would react I'm sure I would be quite emotional. I was for both Twins WS wins

1 hour ago, osfan24 said:

Probably the only thing more worthless than the GFS is the NFC East.

Just wait until next weekend when Washington bounces Brady and Tampa Bay from the playoffs.

• Haha 1