Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Significant upper middle Atlantic S/CNE mix/snow potential Jan 3+

Typhoon Tip

1 hour ago, PhineasC said:

Do you guys still think NW and warmer is the bigger risk than OTS on this...?

1 hour ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yes. 

1 hour ago, powderfreak said:

Absolutely not.  Too far OTS is always the biggest risk in coastal storms for the interior.

:huh:

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, 78Blizzard said:

None of the "clown" NAM maps showed you with 12+".  Not even close.

sn10_acc.conus.png

This first one you posted did. He’s in Methuen now not Wilmington. It’s not worth parsing over the NAM run anyway but he’d do quite well imho even if he didn’t jackpot that run. He might not get 12”+ but probably at least 8-10. 

33 minutes ago, weathafella said:

OT but to answer your question yesterday-yes it’s better vs ingestion into ones lungs.  I won’t ingest any other way.

Are they pretty much sold anywhere now? What’s a good brand and dose? I have no idea. 

2 minutes ago, greenmtnwx said:

Are they pretty much sold anywhere now? What’s a good brand and dose? I have no idea. 

I’m pretty sure any state that is legal recreational has them.  I’m not sure of branding-I took the advice of the millennial that waited on me in IL when we were there.  I knew I was in the right place from the parking lot when all these guys in pajamas were strolling in at 5PM..lol.   The young lady waiting on me enjoyed some of the stories from the 60s and 70s

23 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

This first one you posted did. He’s in Methuen now not Wilmington. It’s not worth parsing over the NAM run anyway but he’d do quite well imho even if he didn’t jackpot that run. He might not get 12”+ but probably at least 8-10. 

You're right.  That's what I get for not looking at the NE map on that first one.  I know he's in Methuen.

3 minutes ago, weathafella said:

I’m pretty sure any state that is legal recreational has them.  I’m not sure of branding-I took the advice of the millennial that waited on me in IL when we were there.  I knew I was in the right place from the parking lot when all these guys in pajamas were strolling in at 5PM..lol.   The young lady waiting on me enjoyed some of the stories from the 60s and 70s

I can answer many a question about this. I’m a millennial. An old millennial but a millennial nevertheless 

Just now, IowaStorm05 said:

I can answer many a question about this. I’m a millennial. An old millennial but a millennial nevertheless 

Let’s just say I was surprised at how expensive both products were.  When I run out which is probably months away I’ll see what our local dispensary has.

• Like 1

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

There’s alot of stuff out there. I’d highly recommend going into a good shop and talking to the experts. Tell them what you want to accomplish and they’ll point in the right direction. 

Yeah, That's the best advice, Everyone is different, Start with a low dose and go from there, Don't start with my cookies though................:lol:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Let’s just say I was surprised at how expensive both products were.  When I run out which is probably months away I’ll see what our local dispensary has.

Well I don’t believe in gummies or tinctures or whatever. I like the CBD herb. Taste and appearance wise it is indistinguishable from regular stuff, but it has a federally allowed low level of THC. price wise, even the most expensive bud in shops now is still a lot cheaper than what real buds cost in high school early 2000s before it was even legal or decriminalized 

I can’t smoke regular bud it makes me paranoid