Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2020

George BM

1 minute ago, CAPE said:

That game saved 2020 from being a 100% disaster.

Ha, maybe a bit hyperbolic but I get your point.  I am hoping they get the 7 seed so they can play the Steelers.  If the Ravens are healthy, I feel really good about their chances.

• Like 1

Just now, WxUSAF said:

Ha, maybe a bit hyperbolic but I get your point.  I am hoping they get the 7 seed so they can play the Steelers.  If the Ravens are healthy, I feel really good about their chances.

They dominated the first meeting statistically, but 4 turnovers. The second meeting speaks for itself. So yeah, love to get another shot.

19 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

How about that Ravens win last night, right?  Amirite??

That was the most entertaining game I’ve seen in a long time. I thought it was pretty cool that MNF made a comment how last nights game was the first mnf game highlighting two Heisman winners since Staubach and Plunkett in 1977. Dallas won 42-35 in what is a classic, but Lamar and Mayfield may have topped it.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

19 minutes ago, CAPE said:

They dominated the first meeting statistically, but 4 turnovers. The second meeting speaks for itself. So yeah, love to get another shot.

Another shot at them would be great. I also think playing Buffalo would be an interesting game. With are suspect Defense now and with Buffalo's bad run defense a wild game could occur. I think I've seen enough of Tennessee. I know we can beat them but them having Henry gives them an edge just because if the games close he wears out the defense by the 4th quarter.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HighStakes said:

Another shot at them would be great. I also think playing Buffalo would be an interesting game. With are suspect Defense now and with Buffalo's bad run defense a wild game could occur. I think I've seen enough of Tennessee. I know we can beat them but them having Henry gives them an edge just because if the games close he wears out the defense by the 4th quarter.

Ravens need to seriously rediscover a pash rush. It has vanished. That would solve a lot of their issues, and compensate for the cumulative inquiries in the secondary.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Dez Activated. Looking forward to seeing what he can add for the stretch run. Ravens need a physical WR in a BIG way. Every other decent team I can think of has at least one.

Hollywood Brown has been really disappointing this year.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

He is small, and Roman doesn't do much in the scheme to get him off the LoS cleanly, and get him out in space. (Roman needs to go, but that's another topic).That being said, Hollywood is a complimentary receiver. Biggest problem with the Ravens passing game is no physical presence, outside of Andrews. If they are to get to the playoffs and make some noise, Dez needs to be a factor IMO. Unless they think Boykin can do it. LOL.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WxUSAF said:

Brown is just not physical at all. Granted he's tiny out there but nonetheless defenders just push him and he goes flying. I could be wrong but I think his drops are just him not being tough enough and he's worried about taking the hit. I might be way off though only he knows if he intimidated. Hill on KC although he's small too he seem so much tougher and stronger. There were a lot of small receivers that are just so tough to defend so there no reason why Brown with all his talent can't be as well. Look at Welker, Edelman, Largent and so on.

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic