Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Medium/Long Range Discussion

yoda

Just now, stormtracker said:

You're golden no matter what.  To quote one of my favorite line from Lethal Weapon 2:  you have "DIPLOMATIC EEEEMUNITY".   

I was just chiming in on your cad comment. I e preaching that sermon for days LOL. I think this is gonna be a good one for all of us. Finally

1 minute ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

I was just chiming in on your cad comment. I e preaching that sermon for days LOL. I think this is gonna be a good one for all of us. Finally

Oh I know.   It's a tried and true thing for our area.  People think it's a weenie-ism, but 95% of the time CAD does get stronger as we get closer in.

• Like 6

Oh I know.   It's a tried and true thing for our area.  People think it's a weenie-ism, but 95% of the time CAD does get stronger as we get closer in.

That percentage seems high to me.  There have been several events where the cad signature fades as we approach.

This has no weather content at all but this is the best place for it. You need to keep your ass here all through winter. Get Matt and Ian too because it’s a lot more fun with you guys around.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic