Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October 2020 Discussion

HoarfrostHubb

27 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

That front Wednesday should have a decent line. The south coast probably has a risk Monday near deformation zone. 

That's nice.  Squall lines rarely pan out here and if they do it's not dropping anything substantial.

Great for the South Coast, they need the rain too.  Right now the GFS shows that about 100mi offshore.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

47F at work base of the hill.  

Quarter inch of rainfall at the area PWS and still -RN.  Will see what we have in the gauge at home later.

Chilly raw day for sure.  Leaves coming down, might as well be Halloween.

49°/49° at the nearest PWS  0.29.  They are on the other side if the hill from me but that seems about right.

Just now, HIPPYVALLEY said:

West of the river. Miserable day here, 50s and steady sheet drizzle.

Plenty had over an inch the other day into Worcester county and near I-95. Basically the driest are those near and SE of 95. Centered at TAN. Even now near canal showers have been happening.

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Plenty had over an inch the other day into Worcester county and near I-95. Basically the driest are those near and SE of 95. Centered at TAN. Even now near canal showers have been happening.

Yup got a very good drink here Tuesday into Wednesday.  And it showered and drizzled all morning here. 

50 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Who are the many wet?

Lucky around here 3.02 this week. Lawn stayed green through the September dry stretch, also had 1” in early September fall, then I watered manually every other day with WiFi timers and 4 sprinklers, also overseeded 3 weeks ago.  Here’s what she looks like.  Edit : can’t upload my image from my iPhone? imageproxy.php?img=&key=4c6452e0fc83486c

CBBF5BFF-9061-4640-9A22-9DDD16B16147.jpeg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Lucky around here 3.02 this week. Lawn stayed green through the September dry stretch, also had 1” in early September fall, then I watered manually every other day with WiFi timers and 4 sprinklers, also overseeded 3 weeks ago.  Here’s what she looks like.  Edit : can’t upload my image from my iPhone? imageproxy.php?img=&key=4c6452e0fc83486c

When you choose the image from your phone, choose it's size.  I use medium most of the time but large can work as well.

10 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Just now, mreaves said:

When you choose the image from your phone, choose it's size.  I use medium most of the time but large can work as well.

Like this 

EAFBD8B3-6D03-4B19-B974-0BF2E8FFC994.jpeg