Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Autumn 2020 Banter

doncat

9 hours ago, BxEngine said:

August 20th, 2022. Subforum outing at resorts world. 

I’m in but if I, at that time, can’t make it that far could I possibly get a live feed to my postage stamp. I would love to see the entire sub-forum having fun while in full display of their herd immunity. If I’m not here and providing the atmosphere is cooperative, I will leave a request for one of my daughters to go to the row house roof and throw a bit of ash into the breeze. If I make it just look for the dust mote with a sense of humor. As always ....

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, rclab said:

I’m in but if I, at that time, can’t make it that far could I possibly get a live feed to my postage stamp. I would love to see the entire sub-forum having fun while in full display of their herd immunity. If I’m not here and providing the atmosphere is cooperative, I will leave a request for one of my daughters to go to the row house roof and throw a bit of ash into the breeze. If I make it just look for the dust mote with a sense of humor. As always ....

Im gonna request my ashes are shot into the air near an outflow boundary...gonna make it rain on you all.

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, BxEngine said:

Im gonna request my ashes are shot into the air near an outflow boundary...gonna make it rain on you all.

I can almost hear RJ laughing his butt off as the frozen precipitation line of the snow cane sets up north of your area. If I’m still here, doubtful by that time, I will definitely stand out In the postage stamp, with my face to the Sky, to say hello. I will keep my mouth shut, there’s no sense changing horses at this late date. As always .....

• Like 1

Anyone noticed an increase in mosquitos? Since late Aug its been an explosion of them here. Not only in parks and yards etc, but I'm getting bit the hell up in the middle of busy streets. The city suppose to be spraying large areas in the bx today, esp south and eastern portions. 

• Like 1

I don't know if there are more of them but they are more aggressive this year than they used to be. I can't go out in the driveway wearing shorts after the sun goes behind the trees in the late afternoon without getting thoroughly chowed on and my wife has been getting so bitten up when we do things that we both have taken to wearing jeans from about 4pm on no matter what the temps are.

1 hour ago, dWave said:

Anyone noticed an increase in mosquitos? Since late Aug its been an explosion of them here. Not only in parks and yards etc, but I'm getting bit the hell up in the middle of busy streets. The city suppose to be spraying large areas in the bx today, esp south and eastern portions. 

Maybe the mild night time temperatures this summer made the mosquito problem worse.

2 hours ago, forkyfork said:

i saw a russian orchestra perform that piece at the njpac the day before sandy hit and they were in a rush to get out of nj so the performance sucked

I enjoyed Maestro Stravinsky’s Firebird. I see you in that suite. It’s last three minutes, as a definition of what your avatar will finally become. As always ....